1. What type of information we collect :
When you use Winrac, we collect and upload on www.winrac.com the following information from your device :
- phone account IDs including Google Account ID or Apple ID
- email address(es)
- Facebook ID (if you choose to register with your Facebook account) and
- geolocation information ;
Moreover, depending on the other Services you use, we may also collect additional information that you give us such as :
- name and job title ;
- contact information such as email address, phone number, device information, geolocation information ;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests ;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. What we do with the information we collect :
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To communicate with you and provide you with technical support.
- To gather geographical information about the usage of Winrac or the Services in order to offer relevant local services.
- To improve our products and services.
- To display relevant ads to you and assess their efficiency.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which we have collected.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- To customise Winrac or the Services according to your interests.
The Company does not sell or share the information we collect with any third-parties or partners for commercial or marketing purposes. However, if required, we may communicate your contact information with one of our technical support providers in order to assist you with technical assistance.
3. Security :
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from your device or online.
Your information is stored in servers located in France.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Links to other websites :
Winrac and/or our Services may contain links to other websites or products. However, once you have used these links to leave our site and/or application, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling your personal information :
The Company keeps your information as long as required by us to provide the Services or otherwise as long as required by the jurisdiction of the country where our servers are based.
At any time, you can ask us to remove all or part of the private information we have collected from you by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall address your request within 96 Hrs.
Please note that after deleting your information from our database, you may not be able to use Winrac or access some of Winrac’s features
The company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2017.